We are excited to announce a new IDO of Scorefam — a decentralized platform for sporting and gaming.
Scorefam allows users to earn while exercising their sports knowledge and skills by predicting different outcomes of sporting events. They accommodate a wide range of users through their risk segmented gaming types, users stake any amount of SFT to play and are rewarded SFT for every correct prediction they make.
IDO will begin at the usual time of 5:00 UTC with whitelisting rules applied. To participate, users would have to register on a form and fulfill the minimum aPAD requirements. More details can be found in our step-by-step guide.
A total of 3,000,000 SFT tokens will be allocated to the SmartPad community, each priced at 0.03 USDT. 25% of the tokens will be unlocked on the TGE date, and the remaining 75% will be unlocked over the next three months (25% per month).
The maximum purchasable amount during FCFS is 1% of the remaining allocation per transaction.
Scorefam is set up to innovate the way we use blockchain technology in gaming, by creating a bridge between the crypto sphere and the world of Football. Its mission is to bridge the gap between the crypto world and the world of sports. In doing that, they offer a degree of anonymity and complete ownership over the game assets.
Scorefam has come to offer a blockchain sports gaming service where users earn by predicting and staking, engaging in the football fantasy league, and trading NFT player cards, all on the Scorefam platform with ease.