Odo IDO announcement

2 min readJan 12, 2022


Dear community,

The new IDO is coming to SmartPad!

Odo IDO will be held on January 20 at 4:00 UTC. The IDO will be conducted according to the community whitelist with registration procedure and the allocation will be determined by our tier system. Here is a link to the registration form: https://forms.gle/QrzS5ox2CNEyy5Pz6

The total allocation will be 50,000 ODO tokens, priced at 1 USDT per 1 ODO. TGE will begin on January 24, 2022, with a 30% unlock. The remaining 70% will unlock in two phases, once on February 24 (35%) and finally on March 24 (35%).

We studied the previous IDO statistics and decided to shorten the FCFS phase to 2 hours due to the fact that it was filled almost immediately during the past IDOs. In addition, after hearing the community feedback, we are reducing the maximum transaction cap from 5% to 1%, so that more people have an opportunity to participate.

Lastly, the minimum participation requirement will be increased to 2000 aPAD on Ethereum and its equivalent on Polygon and Aurora.

About Odo Finance

Odo unites the world of real finance and the world of DeFi, forming a completely new ecosystem at their junction. Their infrastructure solutions allow people to earn money all over the world, communicate, and embody new ideas. Their task is to create an ecosystem of services and tools that allow us to involve their users in the global economic system and allow them to become its participants.

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Medium




Cross chain, B2B ecosystem that gives startups the flexibility to raise capital in a decentralized manner across multiple blockchains