Mutant Swap IDO announcement
New IDO is coming to SmartPad on April 29th!
Mutant Swap is an advanced DEX on the cutting edge of both the DeFi and NFT worlds. In addition to the decentralized ERC-20 token swaps and liquidity provision, it leverages the advantages of the NFT technology to offer NFT auto staking and lending in the future. They have also recently received a grant from Aurora.
Mutant Swap IDO will begin at 5:00 UTC under the whitelist rules. Users, who’ve fulfilled the minimum aPAD requirement, will also need to register on the following form.
SmartPad community received a 3,500,000 MCOIN allocation, priced at 0.03 USDT per 1 MCOIN. 40% of the tokens will be unlocked during TGE, and the remaining 60% will be unlocked over the next three months (20% per month).
As a reminder, during the FCFS phase, the maximum purchasable amount will constitute 1% of the remaining allocation. Users would also have to stake for a period of 3 days minimum to participate in the upcoming IDO.
About Mutant Swap
Mutant Swap is the first advanced DEX with NFT focus combining DeFi + NFT in 1 platform providing liquidity not only for Mutant Coin but also all other blue chip tokens on Aurora Blockchain, an Ethereum EVM L2 blockchain that is high-throughput, scalable, and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for the users.