Farm Me IDO announcement

1 min readFeb 7, 2022

We are excited to announce a new IDO, Farm Me — a fantasy metaverse multiplayer farm game.

Farm Me IDO will begin on April 6th at 5:00 UTC. The allocation will be distributed between PAD stakers. Participants have to indicate their wallet address in the Google Forms to complete the registration.

Farm Me project has provided us with 3,000,000 FAME tokens, priced at 0.03 USDT per 1 FAME. Tokens are subject to vesting, with 25% unlocking immediately after the TGE on April 7th and the remaining 75% gradually unlocking over three months.

At the time of writing this article, the minimum requirements for participation are 2,000 aPAD on Ethereum, 14,698 aPAD on Polygon, and 16,288 aPAD on Aurora. For more details on the IDO procedure, please consult our step-by-step tutorial.

About Farm Me

Farm Me is a fantasy universe with full aspects of Play, Connect, Experience, Earn for multiplayer to experience a whole set of simulation gaming, powered by AR/VR technology.

Website | Twitter | Telegram | Medium




Cross chain, B2B ecosystem that gives startups the flexibility to raise capital in a decentralized manner across multiple blockchains